Wednesday 30 January 2013

My PLN

I was feeling so motivated today I decided to share with you my PLN. This has been a topic of conversation in our Internet for Educators class and we were asked to make our own PLN so here it is. It was an interesting assignment, I never really think about how connected I am with millions of other people. I think after this class is over, and all assignments are complete this PLN of mine will grow significantly. (I hope it does anyway) Maybe for those of you reading this not in my class, you could create your own PLN just to see how you're connected to different people and the unlimited resources that are available to you. ( Just make sure you read the "Terms and Conditions" before joining and sharing anything, no one wants you to get in trouble)

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment